1. In order to enjoy your stay in Galápagos you should be in good health.
2. Visit the areas of the Galápagos National Park and the Marine Reserve only escorted by a naturalist guide, licensed by the National Park Service.
3. If you go scuba diving, please make sure that you have all documents and licenses to do so.
4. Watch out for signs and instructions in the authorized visitor sites ofthe
5. Galápagos National Park and please follow them.
6. Contract tourist services only at travel agencies and tour operators legally recognized in Galápagos.
7. National and foreign visitors are allowed to stay on the islands for 90 days (3months) as established in the Special Law for the Conservation and Sustainable Use of the Galápagos Islands.